About the Role
- The LanguageTeacher role in our school is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the early education journey of young learners, fostering a love for learning and laying the foundation for their future success.
- To plan and implement the curriculum under the guidance of the Principal to ensure a well-run, purposeful, engaging and child-centred programme responsive to children’s needs and aligned to the principles spelt out in the standard ECCE Framework.
- Create a learner-centred environment where children can explore, experiment and interact to learn.
- Support and work together with the Principal and other centre staff in enhancing the quality of children’s educational experience.
- To establish good relationships with parents as partners in care and education.
- Create a safe learning environment and to provide the best possible care to children and under their charge.
- To handle weekly lesson evaluations and lesson plan.
- To prepare the students’ e-portfolio monthly.
- Assisting with any other administrative matters assigned by the Principals as and when required.
Possess at least 1 year of teaching experience in the Early Childhood sector.
Fluency in Chinese, Malay or Arabic Language (spoken and written) is a requirement.
Classroom Management Skills (Classroom Leadership, Classroom Management and Organization)
Able to work with initiative and independently, as well as with a team, towards a common goal.
Good interpersonal and communication skills, with a high level of confidentiality.
A committed and responsible person who is willing to learn new skills.
Possess basic counselling skills and effective problem solving skills