About the Role
- Job Description
As the Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for managing online and offline campaigns to achieve our business goals. Your duties will also include optimising campaigns to raise brand awareness and generate leads in a cost-efficient way.
You should perform well under deadlines and be detail oriented. You will also be the liaison officer between Ilham Child Care management and our external marketing agency, if any. Ultimately, you should be able to oversee all marketing initiatives to increase lead generation, brand awareness and optimize the digital customer journey.
Your Key Responsibilities Include
● Lead the planning and execution of marketing campaigns for Ilham Child Care and AimSPARKE.
● Understand the digital customer journey and how to optimize digital marketing efforts to improve it
● Track, analyse and optimize campaign performance for lead generation, brand awareness and cost efficiency. Continually test and optimize ads and audience targeting to improve campaign performance
● Explore and implement new digital channels to drive performance
● Be the liaison officer between Ilham Child Care management and our external marketing agency.
● Analyse campaign and channel performance and provide key insights and improvements.
● Analyse creative performance and make recommendations for content and design teams to optimize creative assets.
● Minimum Degree in communications or marketing.
● At least 2 - 3 years of experience in handling marketing campaigns,
● Knowledge of FB Business Manager, Google suite, web traffic metrics and analytics platforms, etc.
● Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing.
● Good organizational and time-management skills
● An energetic and dynamic person who communicates and works well with people of all levels.
● A team player who has initiative and can offer fresh and creative ideas.
● Analytical skills, able to give data-driven insights, reports and recommendations