About the Role
- The Principal plays a crucial role in providing leadership and vision for the overall operation of our school. This position involves overseeing the educational program, managing staff, ensuring a safe and nurturing environment, and fostering positive relationships with parents and the community.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive and developmentally appropriate curriculum.
- Provide guidance and support to teachers in delivering high-quality, engaging lessons.
- Foster a learning environment that promotes the cognitive, social, emotional, and physical development of each child.
- Recruit, hire, and retain qualified and passionate teaching and administrative staff.
- Conduct regular evaluations and provide constructive feedback to enhance professional growth.
- Facilitate ongoing professional development opportunities for staff.
- Oversee day-to-day operations, including scheduling, budgeting, and resource management.
- Ensure compliance with licensing regulations and educational standards.
- Maintain accurate and organized records related to students, staff, and programs.
Parent and Community Engagement:
- Cultivate positive relationships with parents through regular communication and involvement in preschool activities.
- Organize and participate in parent-teacher conferences and events.
- Collaborate with community organizations and stakeholders to enhance the preschool's offerings and reputation.
Safety and Well-being:
- Implement and enforce safety protocols to ensure the well-being of students and staff.
- Respond effectively to emergencies and communicate promptly with parents and relevant authorities.
- Create a positive and inclusive school culture that prioritizes the emotional and physical safety of all individuals.
Minimum Diploma in Early Childhood and in Leadership in Early Childhood
Possess at least 5 years of experience in the Early Childhood sector.
Management Skills (Employee Management, Centre Management and Organization)
Able to work with initiative and independently, as well as with a team, towards a common goal.
Good interpersonal and communication skills, with a high level of confidentiality.
A committed and responsible person who is willing to learn new skills.
Possess basic counselling skills and effective problem solving skills