Primary 1 Preparatory Course
Here at Ilham Child Care, we take pride in giving equal learning opportunities to all children from all walks of life. As a mother of four herself, our co-founder, Mdm Shahidah Angullia, understands the stress and anxiety that comes when preparing our children for Primary School.
COVID-19 has disrupted most of our plans and that probably includes preparing our children for the next step in life such as Primary School. But not to worry! This year, Ilham Child Care is taking the preparations online to help you equip your child in embracing their next educational milestone, from the comforts of your own home.
Our experienced teachers will apply the same principles used for face-to-face sessions, through an interactive online learning platform.
English Bridging Program
Math Bridging Program
Protect Myself Program
Safety & Hygiene Skills
- Alphabets: Identifying vowels, upper and lowercase letters, beginning and ending sounds.
- Nouns: Common and proper nouns, singular and plural nouns, countable and uncountable nouns.
- Verbs & Adjectives: Identifying action and describing words.
- Adverbs: Identifying a manner or degree place or time to modify a verb.
- Antonyms and Synonyms: Identifying opposites and words with the same meaning.
- Picture Composition: Identifying sequencing methods and following instructions.
- Tenses: Present, Past and Future Tenses.
- Reading: Comprehension through short stories.
- Writing: Practicing writing their full name, short sentences and paragraphs.
- Rote counting and identifying numbers from 1 to 50
- Addition, subtraction, skip counting and sequencing.
- Ordinal Numbers: Identify 1st to 10th and problem solving.
- Money Matters: Identify the different denominations of notes and coins, tell amount of money and compare two quantities of money.
- Telling Time by hour and by half past the hour.
- Learn to use Polite Words
- Importance of Sharing
- Importance of apologizing
- Accepting failures and rejections
- Learn to accommodate in different situations such as water in the toilet
- Learn about protecting their private areas, talking to strangers, bullying in school, etc.
Affordable & All-Inclusive
Learn from the comforts of home
2 Hours of free time for the parents!
The registration for Online Primary 1 Preparatory Course 2020 is now closed.
Subscribe to our newsletter and be updated for 2021’s P1 Prep Course!